Get the Cami Literacy program for only R400 per year
Or pay only R200 if you buy it together with any of the other programs.
Cami Literacy is a complete language system that helps learners develop a love of reading.
Cami Literacy helps learners become skilled, fluent readers.
- Improves the cognitive processing of the learner.
- Learners enhance their language skills and expand their vocabulary.
- Helps learners remember and understand what they had read.
For kids aged 6 – 11 years
- Closes the gaps in basic training and gives struggling learners the practice they need to become skilled, fluent readers.
- Builds key literacy skills including phonological awareness, understanding word combinations, and analysing text.
- Lessons include a play on words to improve the learner’s vocabulary.