Cami Maths for Special Needs is the only solution for all learners who follow a Special Needs Mathematics program.
The Maths Special Needs program follows the CAPS outline for learners with Severe Intellectual Deficiencies with Grades progressing from Grade 1 (8 to 9-year-old learners) to Grade 5 (16 – 18-year-old learners).
• Works on any web browser (phone, laptop, tablet)
• Teacher and Learner Dashboard to track performance
• Available in English and Afrikaans
• Multiple subjects through one interface
• CAPS aligned and supports adaptive learning
• Creation of assignments for teachers
• Learner management and report for teachers
• Administrator management of licences
Any device running the Google Chrome browser with the system requirements. The device should meet the minimum system requirements before you install and use the Google Chrome browser.
Important: It's possible that Chrome may install on other platforms or versions not listed here. However, Google enterprise level support is limited to systems that meet the minimum requirements. Google does not provide support if you install Chrome on any system that does not meet the specified criteria.